OK, so i never thought I would be so excited to receive a HUGE bag of needles and medications for weeks of injections! But i am! I just got off the phone with Kraupners Pharmacy in Brooklyn. Apparently, my doctor calls them and puts in a prescription for all of my drugs and they deliver them to my house! How cool is that? So tonight i will be receiving all of my IVF meds! And the BEST part is that insurance is covering almost ALL of the cost!! The medications run between $4,000 and $6,000 dollars and guess how much i owe? wait for it, wait for it ..... $100! That's it! I am so excited right now. I cannot believe this is all happening so fast!!
Also, I made an appointment to go in for blood work and sono on Friday, January 15th. At this appointment, they want to see if i have ovulated. If i have, then I can start the Lupron injections the next day. If i have not, then i guess i have to wait until i do (i am going to call the nurse today to see what happens if i haven't ovulated by the 15th).
Justin and I are taking a long weekend to Massachusetts to ski for his birthday - we're leaving on the 15th, after my appointment, and coming back on the 18th. Hopefully i don't need to go in for any doctor's appointments over that weekend! But to kick start our mini vacation, i might get to start the injections. Oh the fun ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment