So today was our first appointment with Dr. Hershlag at the Center for Human Reproduction. As we walked down the hallway to the office, the walls were lined with pictures of all of the babies they helped people have! It was really inspiring and Justin and I hoped that we could put pictures of our little nuggets up there one day!
Dr. Hershlag is amazing. He made us feel so comfortable, and he answered a ton of our questions. He thinks we are doing the right thing by doing PGD since we have a 50% chance of passing this disease on to our children.
I got a prescription to get my blood drawn on the third day of my next cycle in order to check my hormone levels. Justin has to get his blood tested also. I also got a prescription for prenatals - CitriNatal Assure - which i will start in a few months once we get closer to actually starting the cycles. We are both so excited!!
No comments:
Post a Comment