My mother, my father, and Justin came to the appointment with me. This appointment was incredible! They really looked like little babies! We got to see their bladders, their stomachs, their hearts, their arms and their legs. And in true D'Elia baby form, they were dancing around like mad! It was hard for the sono tech to get a good measurement because they would not sit still! They were so cute too. We also heard the heartbeat for the first time and I melted right there. It was absolutely incredible. I couldn't believe it. My mother and I cried!
The babies looked fantastic and it was so cool to get to see them looking like real babies! My next OB appointment is May 19 and my next high risk appointment is May 25 so I should be getting some good shots of the babies in the next few weeks! And, hopefully, I will be able to find out the genders too! Usually they cannot tell until 18-20 weeks, but since I am going so often and since the high risk doctor has such great sono equipment, I am going to see if they can tell earlier! I am so impatient!
Here are our babies!
BABY A D'Elia:



BABY B D'Elia:

No comments:
Post a Comment