OK, i know, i know, it's only been one week since our DNA arrived in Detroit - but this wait is KILLING me! Since this is literally the only thing that is standing between us and our IVF cycle, I am literally counting the SECONDS until that probe is completed! I should probably calm myself down a little bit because we probably have 9 more weeks of waiting!!
I just cannot help but think about what it's going to be like to be pregnant, or what our children will look like, or if our first child will be a boy or a girl or twins! The more nerve wracking questions have been, what if the first cycle doesn't work? what if they don't get enough eggs? what if i have more problems other than a high FSH? All of these unanswered questions keep me up at night. I guess this just comes with the territory though .....
Anyway, tomorrow I have an appointment for a hysterosonogram. Basically, the doctor will fill my uterus with saline solution to see if there are any fibroid or cysts. It's a routine procedure that is done for all people who undergo fertility treatments. I am sure everything will be fine, but I am just nervous that they will find something that will make this whole process even harder. Please keep your fingers crossed for me!
Oh, and by the way, I have a countdown clock on my IPhone and the countdown is at 67 days until January 1st! The latest date that the probe will be completed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment