OK so i stopped drinking coffee this morning and it totally sucks! I have been exhausted and tired and have had a HUGE headache all day! Hopefully this passes soon, because today was torture!
Justin, my incredible and amazing husband, heard that i had to eat more lamb, so he took me to a Greek restaurant for dinner last night and i got lamb kabobs! PS - not a huge fan of lamb, but hey, i guess it's for a good cause!
I didn’t eat any snacks today because i didn’t have time to run to the grocery store last night, but i did have my one egg, and a turkey sandwich for lunch!
My mom also just called me and told me she got me lamb chops for dinner! By the time i get pregnant, i am never going to want to eat lamb again!
PS - I NEED COFFEE!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment