Saturday, November 7, 2009

Meat, meat and ..... more meat!

Ok this fertility diet is really annoying! I feel like i am eating CONSTANTLY. As soon as i get finished eating my egg for breakfast, i am ready for the snack of yogurt or almonds and walnuts. Once that's finished, i am off to lunch for more meat. then it's time for another snack of almonds/walnuts, then, before you know it, it's time for dinner! And dinner, as you might have guessed, is more meat!

I never realized how little meat i ate on a daily basis until i started this diet. I am forcing myself to eat when i am not hungry, and it is so hard to try to eat meat and veggies at EVERY meal! My jeans are already getting tight and it's only been a few days!!!!

So last night i attempted to make lamb chops since Dr. Zhao said Lamb was the best protein to have on this diet. Yeah, didn't turn out so well. The smell or raw lamb makes me want to vomit. I fried up some lamb chops on the grill and literally had to feed them to the dog because the smell was making me gag!

I have decided to only eat lamb when it is cooked FOR me. That smell stayed in my nostrils all night!

Oh, and the no caffeine thing STINKS. The first day with no coffee i had a huge migraine all day. Since then, I haven't had any headaches, but my eyes look like i am in a constant state of "just waking up". And, i miss it sooo much. I love my coffee and having Decaf is almost insulting to my taste buds. But, i guess I can't really complain because this is all for a good cause.

Off to eat my yogurt snack!!

No comments:

Post a Comment