ugh! I am sorry, but this is all so frustrating it makes me want to scream! I had a ton of questions i wanted to ask my doctor last night and he seemed like he was rushing me so i didn't get to ask ANY of them! The only thing that was helpful was that he told me i should get the H1N1 vaccine since i will (hopefully) be pregnant soon.
I am going to try to make a list of questions that i can attack him with next Monday so this way, he won't be able to avoid me. I have been given NO information about my upcoming cycle. I asked my doctor if i would start Birth Control at the end of this cycle (you need to take BC before IVF to get you on the right cycle) and he didn't know. He wasn't even sure if he was going to put me on Lupron or not (injections you take before you start the "stimming" medications). He told me when the time gets closer, i could ask his nurse and she will tell me the protocol. I just want answers NOW so i can plan! UGH!
Also, I emailed the people at Genesis Labs to see if they will have my probe done before they break for Christmas at the end of December. If you remember correctly, I was told the probe would take 6-10 weeks. 10 weeks puts us at the end of December. The lady told me it's so early, she cannot say, and to contact her at the END of December! So, i guess i won't be starting any IVF cycle early January which annoys me because that's when i wanted to start.
Oh, and the billing! I have left message for people at my doctor's office to call me back regarding billing. I want to know how much we need to put on a credit card upfront (we're trying to find an interest free CC so we can put the money on it, then pay it off when the insurance reimbursements come in)and no one can get back to me! I feel like all i ever do is leave messages!
I know i need to calm down, but this whole thing is SO frustrating. I never thought it would be this annoying. I never thought that the months BEFORE the cycle would be so frustrating - i always thought the frustration came when the medications and injections started! Oh well. Deep Breaths. I think i might try to go to Yoga tonight, i need to chiiiiil.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment