
These three days on bed rest really did show me though how lucky I am to have such an incredible family. My parents took our puppies for the entire three days so we wouldn't have to take care of them. They came over to our house right after my transfer and brought Justin and I lunch. They also came over during those three days and brought us dinner! They even ate their dinner with me, in my bedroom, so I didn't have to eat alone! I am very lucky to have such amazing parents. I do not know what I would do without them!
I also have to mention how incredibly lucky I am to have Justin as my husband. He is literally the most thoughtful, caring, and loving person I have ever met. He waited on me hand and foot during those three days. He laid with me in bed and watched TV, even when it was beautiful outside. He always made sure I had enough food and water. He brought me whatever I needed and made sure that I was comfortable at all times. When he had to go to work on Monday, he brought me breakfast in bed, and left me a TRAY of food that would last me for the entire day incase I got hungry! I have no clue what I would do without Justin as well.
I am now off bed rest and back at work. I am trying to take it easy and not get too stressed or move around too much. This waiting is KILLING me. I cannot wait until March 11!!
No comments:
Post a Comment