Thursday, February 18, 2010

Blood work and sono #3

All is looking good! I have about 20 eggs and the doctor said they looked great! He estimates that my egg retrieval should be on Monday or Tuesday! WOW!

Only bad thing is .... i am SICK again! I woke up with a horrible sore throat and a stuffed nose. I have been sneezing all day and i feel horrible. I hope this is a small cold and it goes away quickly - i am so scared it might effect my cycle!

My new instructions are to lower my follistim to 75iu, Lupron 5 units, and add 1 vial of Menopur. I have another appointment tomorrow morning! My Estrogen levels were 2,112 today. It's a bit high, and I am also so nervous that I might hyperstimulate. But, I guess that's why the doctor is monitoring me so closely, so i guess i feel a little bit better! Will keep everyone updated.

Keep those fingers crossed for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment