ok so I called the doctor's office to see how my embies were doing. Apparently, the information I got yesterday was incorrect. Surprise, surprise. I talked to Gail, the IVF nurse, and she told me that she just spoke to the embryologists and they just finished my embryo biopsies. She told me that we actually had 12 fertilized eggs, with 11 embryos making it to the "cleavage" stage (where they start the cell division). She told me that all 11 embryos were biopsied today. She also told me that 7 embryos are good quality and 4 embryos are of poor quality (meaning they aren't diving as rapidly, or they have cell fragmentation, etc.) However, the lab still biopsied all 11 embryos and sent them off to Michigan! They will let all 11 embryos sit until Saturday and maybe those poor quality ones will catch up!
Now it's just a waiting game and a praying game!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment